Etsy Mini - Clover13 Glow in the Dark

Monday, May 14, 2012

Alisha - Golden Mermaids Magic

Alisha (xMoonShinex) says:
I love this necklace the glow is stunning, but like i asked in the earings, i do wonder what kind/type of light is best for a longer lasting glow effect? I love the shine on the gold, its beautiful and one of my favorite necklaces now. You are a great artist. And again, you are awesome and fantastic for adding in that chain, i didn't expect it, but you are simply amazing. thank you so much. I'll be paying attention to any future items you may release and I am always looking for something different to wear! Thanks for a stunning piece. Take care, -A new fan of yours. -p.s. cute shiny card and pouch that was included, very clever and profesional!

No comments:

Post a Comment