Etsy Mini - Clover13 Glow in the Dark

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MelodicMermaid - White Gold Mermaid's Magic

Heather Guy (MelodicMermaid) says:
This is my second order from Clover13, and once again I am astounded by beauty. This pendant I love even more than my first, even though by my mistake I meant to order the midnight blue one, instead! Next paycheck I'll get that one too. ;) Clover13 is one jeweler I will return to again and again, my favorite! Hands down the best pieces are made that are as durable as they are beautiful and I feel amazing wearing them! Best yet, the item arrived in less than a week, and I love the packaging so much, I will even use the pearl that came on the bag with my next necklace I create! I love that I can sleep in my necklace without fear of it coming to pieces, and swim with them, and go through day to day activities! I will be buying again, and I recommend anyone else considering to BUY! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment